2015 Post Season notes from around the Nationwide Conference USSSA
1) Committee has approved Albicocco/The Scene/Easton is now class 'A'.
2) Committee has approved Peak Softball/Rockland LLC is now C after releasing Chad Loudon and Watch List players Todd Pease, Nate Holcomb, John Robinson, and Joey Gordon.
3) Teams that qualify for the Major World Series in 2015 will be classed 'A' for 2016. No exceptions.
4) When do the Conference championships start?
Answer: 5 PM eastern time Friday, September 4th with the managers meeting around 3 PM
5) When will the USSSA 'A' Worlds start?
Answer: Friday night
6) Michigan Major will be scored with 22 teams for points regardless of how many Conference teams show up
7) There will be a managers meeting Tuesday night before the USSSA Major World Series
8) The bracket for the Major World Series September 23-27 is as follows: